Schwa Schacht 139
- Marking Comment
- Tag "CUCC 139" (1997). Red Paint "139 CUCC 1983" (1983).
- Vord SMK, just below (~70m on bearing 070°) secondary Northern summit. 90m NW of 136d, approx 200m N of Vorderer Schwarzmooskogel summit.
GPS fix GK 5411207 to 5282893, Alt. 1877 ± 91m
- From VSMK summit: go down 50m on E side to a large shelf, walk along ~NE 200m to where shelf peters out. Up slope on left is 139.
From VD1 to 136 route: As you come over crest out of grassy gully there is a choss bowl/snow ahead (you cross this to get to the 136 shelf. Instead turn right uphill, up small steps on open limestone. 139 is a large square cleft in a limestone scarp after about 60m.
- 82312, 362328, 1827mm
- Tag Location
- p139 5281244.98, 411146.92, 1873.97m
- HSK 022°, Gries Kgl. 356°, Hollweiser 147°
- Other Station
- post selective availability GPS
5281272.05, 411129.83, 2046.82m
- CUCC 1983
- Relocated 1996 (Wookey).
- Surveyed to 1999.08.07 (Andy Atkinson, Simon Flower)
Shaft. Two pitches to -30m, then too narrow.
Underground Centre Line
caves/139/139.svx 3d file