Caving trips records.
Expo 2019: Organisation
Link to last year: 2018
On expo website:
During Expo data entry
- 2019 surveying progress
- During-Expo Blog on ukcaving.com
- Photos of Call-out book every week(backup)
- Photos of bier book every week - bier and expenses (backup)
- Photos sesh book every week (backup).
Last days of expo
- Things left at Undergound Camp (?) 2019
- Things left at Top Camp 2019 (image file only, not transcribed yet)
- Ropes out of cave at end expo (some notes in logbook)
- Photos of bier book complete (backup)
- Photos of accounts and sesh book complete (backup).
- Things left at Base Camp 2019
- 2019 surveying completion
- Call-out book scanned
- Caver's Forum expo report - Caving UK
- Logbook entries transcribed
- Things needed for next year 2020
- Accounts done and debts collected
Criteria for a successful expo
To discuss.. (not just x miles of newly surveyed cave)
To do.. de-rig Organhohle bivvy stocks.
Photos for expo archive
Introduce new cavers to alpine expedition caving in relatively safe situation.
Back to Expo Planning Guide.