Stuff left at base camp 2018
This inventory done Friday afternoon 17th August 2018 - to be updated.
Some of this was eaten over weekend as basecamp was packed up.
- 3kg sack of THE WRONG CUSTARD
- 18x 72g sachets of the RIGHT custard
- 5x 227g GROUND coffee bags- Sainsburys
- 6x 200g instant coffee jars- Sainsburys(unopened)
- 12 toilet rolls
- 3x UNOPENED Red Label tebags sacks (480 teabags) new in 2018
- 2x Opened Red Label tebags sack (480 teabags) more than half full, left over from 2017
- 2x giant 2,900g tins chile con carne
- 3x big cans (800g) chickpeas (garbanzos)
- 3x cans white beans
- 6x cans red kidney beans (two sizes)
- 3x cans white beans
- 1x giant unopened packet cornflakes
- 1x unopened 1kg packet of muesli
- Entire Bier Tent, tables, crates of pans, plates and cutlery, cooking utensils
- 11kg empty gas bottle
- 5kg empty gas bottle
- 11kg half full gas bottle
- 5kg half full gas bottle
Tarpaulins (size measured when folded) at hut
- new, unused, unopened white tarp 7x9m 110gsm - 63sq.m.
- used in 2018 attached to potato hut - white tarp - presumably also 7x9m 110gsm - 63sq.m?
- mid-green tarp (formerly end-of-hut cover?) ~44 sq.m.
- mid-green tarp 3.2m x 5.8m = 18.5 sq.m, quite good condition
- 2x mid-green tarps,each ~9 sq.m. good condition
- dark-green, many eyelets ~3 sq.m. good condition
- dark-green, many eyelets ~8 sq.m.good condition
- blue, ~9 sq.m. very worn
2x Bosch drills
3x Bosch drill batteries
1x Bosch drill mains charger and bits in small red plastic tub
5 makitas (no batteries)
- 9x tacklebags
- 3x rope protectors
- 30ft + 20 ft electron ladders (nested)
2-man grey tent (poles, pegs, everything) - geartape purple (ex-Sargent, now expo)
2-man grey/green tent (poles, pegs, everything) - Radost's responsibility as it came to Austria in his kit.
3x blue foam karrimats - purple tape, puple tape, red/white tape
3x thin emergency orange polythene bivvy bags - no breathing holes - muddy & dusty - in a polybag with bits of karrimat, tarp.
3x thick emergency orange polythene bivvy bags - no breathing holes - clean and unused - geartape purple
- 2x small daysacksxi
- 1 grey (Camping Sabbiadoro) event bag
Networking and computing - expected to be left but not finalised
- LCD monitor
- 3 ethernet network cables
- USB hub (& non-functioning round hotplate)
- USB cables for printer, scanner, WiFi antenna
- USB cable with miniUSB - special for use with GPS devices
- 3x UK 4-way with Euro plug
- 2x UK 4 way with UK plug
- Expo Stereo (ghettoblaster)
- Colour laser printer
- Spare black toner cartridge
- laminator + ~5 pouches
- USB charger: 3x microUSB, 3xUSB-C, purple geartape.
- 1 HTC phone (donated by Sam?)
- Assorted leads and chargers
The router, WiFi antenna, AcerAspire blue netbook, Dell laptop (the expo laptop),
power-supplies for all of these, mouse are all expected to be brought back to the UK for fettling/updating, re-testing etc.
ey are loaned to expo and belong to Wookey and Philip Sargent.
- Expo bike
- Olly and Jenny holdall
- Drum of tools
- Drum of blue polypropylene string, much cut-up and tangled
- 60m 4mm cord
- 3 rolls of purple electrical insulation tape
- Tin of grease, for putting in syringes and greasing spits
- Small tub AAA batteries (need a battery tester for 2019)
- Wooden rope washer
- Hand rope washer
- Bread making stuff (scales, some flour, bread knife
- electric kettle
- crate of reading books
- crate of maps and old logbooks
- crate of survey notebooks, sticky-backed transparent plastic roll, rolled-up survey printouts
- White board
Standard Basecamp stuff - Bring this back to Cambridge !
- The Logbook!
- The Sesh book!
- The Bier Book !
- Basecamp Nokia phone and charger
- Topcamp Ruggear phone and charging cable (microUSB)
Standard Basecamp stuff - expected to be left but not finalised
- First Aid Kit (green aluminium case)
- First Aid Kit (green aluminium case) labelled Katey 24/7/2016 "Gloves, eyes, heat/cold"
- Medical stuff (green Waitrose cotton bag) random dressings and splints
- Base camp main makita charger ?
- cardboard box of about 500x brown paper envelopes
- 6 tea-towels
- 2x tubes Austrian toothpaste
- various suncream lotions, shampoos, hand cream, handwash soap
- 3x full washing-up liquid bottles
- 2x bothy bags (1x Rab:4-6 people, 1x Highlander: 4-5 people)
More gear - expected to be left but not finalised
- 26 Ring hangers with bolts (7 without bolts)
- 21 Raumer bend hangers (3 without bolts)
- 13 Raumer small twist hangers (2 without bolts)
- 77 (nasty) Raumer large twist hangers (34 without bolts)
- 49 Petzl bend hangers (13 without bolts)
- 93 Petzl twist hangers (18 without bolts)
- 1 bollard
- 1 Old Petzl twist (no bolt)
- 3 Old Petzl bends
- 4 Expe hangers
- 229 mallions
- 1 crab, 1 gear crab, 1 fat maillion, 1 short maillion, 15 bolts, 12 O-rings
Back to 2018 year organisation.