Expo Planning Guide
- Running this year's expo (2018)
- Example of how to do it.
- Checklist for expo leaders
- Expo organisers usually haven't done it before, so a list of the necessary jobs is useful.
- Ordering gear and food
- Transport: getting people and gear to Expo
- This is complicated and difficult and much of the effort happens during June.
- Planning who does what
Read the expo leader checklist (above). Consult the planning lists from previous expos:
- 2002 - to do list
- 2007 - allocating jobs to people
- 2003 - allocating jobs to people and when
- How to be Expo Treasurer
- How expo accounting works in theory and practice, the treasurer's tasks, and how to accomplish them.