Hauchhole - rigging
Things we did right:
1) 2004-234-10B pushed through squeezy bit into aven. ? bottom is too tight, climbed up to top of aven where a QMC goes off to one side. Ahead a passage ends after 10m in a small choked chamber.
2) Rigged down to the bottom of kidney pitch.
3) Put a rope on the traverse before tacklesack blues.
Things we did wrong:
1) Rigged off the spit "to be pointed out to novices as an example of how not to place a spit".
2) Placed 2 unusable hiltis above a climb that doesn't actually need rigging.
3) Had my stop on a rope that wasn't actually attached to any anchors (ask Pete about this).
4) Didn't rig the climb above the pitch that "should really be rigged, given there's a 20m pitch below it".
5) Ran out of rope - might try reading the description more closely next time.