- Marking Comment
- Paint "+" and tag.
- 100m W of the waterhole at (upper) top camp. In small cliff one step up from top camp level. Entrance faces N. 16m S of 1623/208.
- From Top Camp (upper site) walk along "crapper" shelf, following path. After 80m where path goes down to next shelf, climb 3m step ahead. 207 is to the left (and 208 to the right).
Surface survey location sketch in not KH 1996 p 3, area map: NotKH book pp68-69
Photo © Dave Loeffler 2005
- VSK (obvious point = Nipple ?) 103°, HSK (leftmost top) 052°, Schönberg 346°
- Other Station
- from surface survey
, , m
- Original exploration ('+' mark) unknown.
- Documented and surveyed: CUCC 1996.07.15 (Wookey)
Small (1.1 x 0.9 m) horizontal cave about 7m long in cliff edge, very small skylight lets light in at end.
Survey drawn up in loose leaves in front of 1996-9 NotKH book
Form sent 2000.05, number allocated.
Underground Centre Line
caves-1623/207/207.svx 3d file