Surveys and Rigging Guides
Survey drawn up in loose leaves in front of 1996-9 NotKH book
Small (1.1 x 0.9 m) horizontal cave about 7m long in cliff edge, very small skylight lets light in at end.
Underground Centre Line
- Original exploration ('+' mark) unknown.
- Documented and surveyed: CUCC 1996.07.15 (Wookey)
Scanned survey notes
Id letter: ''
Edit this entrance
- Marking Comment
- Paint "+" and tag.
- 100m W of the waterhole at (upper) top camp. In small cliff one step up from top camp level. Entrance faces N. 16m S of 1623/208.
- From Top Camp (upper site) walk along "crapper" shelf, following path. After 80m where path goes down to next shelf, climb 3m step ahead. 207 is to the left (and 208 to the right).
Surface survey location sketch in not KH 1996 p 3, area map: NotKH book pp68-69
Photo © Dave Loeffler 2005
- VSK (obvious point = Nipple ?) 103°, HSK (leftmost top) 052°, Schönberg 346°
- Other Station
- from surface survey
47.67928N 13.80367E (UTM33 5281348, 410208), 1711m
All survexfiles for this cave
Primary survex file for this cave
Download .3d file /cave/3d/1623-207.3d
cave reference '1623-207'
cave survex path '1623/207/'