Gully down to apparent horizontal entrance with immediate 8m pitch to snow. Appears to be draughting in.
CUCC, noted by Duncan Collis and Anthony Day
logbook 11 July
Scanned survey notes
Id letter: ''
Edit this entrance
- Close to 2012-dd-01. 1.5m high Christmas tree by entrance.
- Via Tunnockschacht then continue round the west side of the Hohes Augst Eck.
- Gully down to apparent horizontal entrance with immediate 8m pitch to snow. Appears to be draughting in.
- Horizontal entrance with immediate 8m pitch to snow
- CUCC: Duncan Collis and Anthony Day
- Tag Location
- 1623.p2012-dd-02 47.69915N 13.82388E (UTM33 411758, 5283533), 1879m (SRTM is +51 m, distance from reference: 28m)
All survexfiles for this cave (if any)