Surveys and Rigging Guides
Large entrance leads down "slimey" slope into chamber. Rift at North and South ends quickly become too tight. Total rock blockage in floor
CUCC (Noel Snape, Hannah Bunyan, Julian Todd)
Scanned survey notes
Id letter: ''
Edit this entrance
- Marking Comment
- cucc 2012-ns-03
- In E facing escarpent at S end, near highest point of hill.
- Take german path N of tunnocks. Cross one "valley" running roughly E-W. After ascending out of valley on cairned route, follow level section around several large shakjeholes/broken shafts. Turn right where the bunder thins (near the end of the hill). Upon reaching the edge of the escarpemt facing E from the top of this hill, follow it to the S end and the cave should be at the end, hidden by a boulder until you are upon it.
- sharp floored crawl
- Small entrance at very S end of escarpment. Crawl into passage over sharp rocks
- Julian Todd, Noel Snape
- Tag Location
- 1623.p2012-ns-03 47.69885N 13.82156E (UTM33 411584, 5283502), 1875m (SRTM is +39 m, distance from reference: 21m)
- Other Station
- 'other' station is from easting/northing typed in to the Entrance form, but with no provenance recorded.
47.6980110N 13.8224602E (UTM33 411650, 5283408), 1885m (SRTM is +44m, distance from reference: 24m)
All survexfiles for this cave (if any)
Primary survex file for this cave
Download .3d file 1623-2012-ns-03.3d
cave survex path '1623/2012-ns-03/'