full data and notes in 2012#11 but no link. Pfeutzenshacht ? Puddle? must have been typed into a survex file as a centreline scan is on record.
CUCC, Hannah Walker, Ian Walker 2012-08-12
Scanned survey notes
Id letter: ''
Edit this entrance
- Marking Comment
- Tagged 2012-HW-01 on ESE side of shaft, in smooth slab.
- Near top of Niederes Augsteck, on north west side.
- From 204 camp follow cairns towards Tunnockschacht. Before crossing final ridge on way to Tunnockschacht, head right up slope. Shaft is nearly at top of hill.
- Shattered near-vertical shaft near top of hill. Shaft approx 3 m diameter, approx 5 to 10 m deep. Pool of water in bottom of shaft. No discernable air flow. Shaft quite green and drippy.
- CUCC Expo
- Tag Location
- 1623.p2012-hw-01 47.69442N 13.82265E (UTM33 411658, 5283008), 1902m (SRTM is +36 m, distance from reference: 18m)
All survexfiles for this cave (if any)
Primary survex file for this cave
Download .3d file 1623-2012-HW-01.3d
cave survex path '1623/2012-HW-01/'