Surveys and Rigging Guides
A steep climb down some loose choss and gemse bones turns right then descends more steepy to a small rift heading right. Upside -down keyhole passage with lots of broken choss in the bottom.
CUCC: Gareth Philips, Frank Tully
Scanned survey notes
Not in kataster
Id letter: ''
Edit this entrance
- Marking Comment
- Tag marked "2009-03"
- Just east of the path from Tunnocks to Balcony, at the point where you can see balcony.
- Beyond Tunnocks, close to path to Balconhöhle
- Triangular entrance 1.3m high
- CUCC: Garth Philips/Frank Tully
- Tag Location
- 1623.p2009-03 47.69538N 13.82366E (UTM33 411735, 5283115), 1887m (SRTM is +33 m, distance from reference: 13m)
All survexfiles for this cave (if any)
Primary survex file for this cave
Download .3d file 1623-2009-03.3d
cave survex path '1623/2009-03/'