Go down tube next to main entrance shaft to head of pitch. Pitch less than 10m down. Possible ways on.
NOT fully descended (says in 2013)
20m rope + spits etc.
CUCC 2004 Becka + Nial
Scanned survey notes
Id letter: 'a'
Edit this entrance
- Marking Comment
- Tag 21/7/2004
- Other station p2004-10_2 is from re-visit in 2013 using different gps (2013#23). But it works out as 185m due north of p2004-10. Figures a bitscribbled on raw source
- From 204 bivvy over col then down + west following line of large shafts / collapses.
- Entrance shaft with snow plug, pitch visible beyond
- Tag Location
- 1623.gps04.p2004-10 47.69400N 13.81782E (UTM33 411295, 5282967), 1800m (SRTM is +15 m, distance from reference: 27m)
- 215 deg to Zinken, 309 deg to Griess Kogel. (I suspect there is an error here, as this would be almost right at the summit of the Griess Kogel -DL.)
- Other Station
47.6956588N 13.8177152E (UTM33 411290, 5283152), 1805m (SRTM is 0m, distance from reference: 28m)
All survexfiles for this cave (if any)
Primary survex file for this cave
Download .3d file 1623-2004-10.3d
cave survex path '1623/2004-10/'