Schwa Schacht 138
Surveys and Rigging Guides
Sketch in not-KH survey book 1996, page 14. Area map NoKH book p88.
Rapidly turns vertical and when explored, choked with snow at -40m.
- CUCC 1983
- Surveyed-to 1999 (Wookey, Mark Shinwell)
Scanned survey notes
Id letter: ''
Edit this entrance
- Marking Comment
- Number in red on the right wall of the vertical of the "T" saying "138 CUCC 1983". Spit with metal tag "CUCC 138" placed 1997.
- East flank of Vorderer Schwarzmooskogel. One shelf up from 136. 50m WSW of 136a.
- Follow route to 136. From large cubic boulder at 136a entrance climb 4m step to west. Go 25m SW along 'gully' between bunde, then turn R into gap. Large, T-shaped entrance now visible in cliff 15m ahead.
- Tag Location
- 1623.p138 47.67753N 13.81632E (UTM33 411155, 5281139), 1795m (SRTM is +54 m, distance from reference: 25m)
All survexfiles for this cave (if any)
Primary survex file for this cave
Download .3d file 1623-138.3d
cave survex path '1623/138/'