Loser Plateau - Mark S goes hunting for 155 "et al"
Set off from carpark with intention of finding 155 "et al" at about midday.
Took 201 "Stogerweg" path towards Eishöhle. Missed turning @ red omega and so ended up going past 22 (?32) - needs checking - and "88" - presume numbered incorrectly - then turned back.
This time I found the omega and so headed up towards Bunter's Bulge ("The Nipple") or "Weiße Warze". _LOST PATH!_
Thrashed through bunde with GPS for a whole hour, at least, but eventually found "it".
GPS took me to a snow-plugged "entrance" [more of a choked shakehole] - seemed to fit 155 desc. - but no number in evidence - so headed back to Weiße Warze.
* checked 153 (sic) position (from desc. on WWW) => 013° of Weiße Warze
* INCONSISTENT with GPS position (check GPS + you'll see what I mean).
=> search for 153 aborted
* few holes in area came across seem to be mainly insignificant
* nothing else of significance found except shaft with snow at bottom 1999MS02 posn in Wook's GPS - just on traverse from 136 towards Bunter's Bulge.
* if this needs clarifying, please email Mark