- A date is mandatory. No data can be updated or edited unless you specify a date. Look in the survex file if there is one.
- Someody must have done this. Look in the survex file, or in the logbook entries for this date, for the people who created this data.
- The guidebook description needs writing into the survex file. Tick the 'Cave description written' checkbox when this is done.
- The QMs needs writing into the survex file. Tick the 'QMs written' checkbox when this is done.
- The cave description website is marked as needing updating using the guidebook description from the survex file. Tick the 'Website updated' checkbox when this is done.
- The URL of cave description "" does not match the one on record for this cave which is: "1623/258/258.html". If the wallet is not for a cave, put a useful URL here.
You will need to log in to the website (top right menu bar) to be able to edit the settings on this wallet.
Cave ID: 258 which implies "1623-258"
Survey area: Indian Rope Trick
Survey files: caves-1623/258/hydra/indianropetrick.svx