Base Camp - Duncan's Tasty Dish Pot. Ht.
Thu 30 Aug 2001
Written down by popular request
- Add slart of oil
- Add " soy sauce
- Chop 1 onion into little bits + add to pan
- Chop 2 cloves garlic into slices + add to pan
- Sprinkle into pan stuff like garam masala powder, cardamom seeds, ginger powder, mixed herbs ... other yummy stuff
- Nearly forgot the important bit - chop heavy-as-lead bread into small cubes and add to pan
- Light stove + start frying, turning contents occasionally
- Crack 3 eggs into cup + whisk
- Sprinkle into eggs more yummy stuff
- Add slart of soy sauce into eggs
- When stuff in pan is going a bit crisp and slightly browner, tip egg mix in
- If possible, turn the omelette in one piece (ha ha!)
- Probably end up just scrunging it around the pan. make sure it cooked through + then eat.